Studies show that hypnosis can treat everything from chronic pain to poor study habits. Chances are it can work for you. – D. Barrett – Psychology Today 2016
If you want to achieve impossible things, if you are looking for a way in which you can change your life and your perspective of life, then hypnosis is the answer. Hypnosis can have some profound effects on your mind and body.
Hypnosis is one of the easiest, most effective tools to help you:
eliminate unwanted habits (like smoking or drinking)
- conquer fears
- achieve your goals
- boost productivity
- lose weight & keep it off
- maintain a healthy body, mind and spirit balance
- make you a confident public speaker
- with insomnia
- the list of benefits is endless
So, you want to set a goal for becoming healthier, maybe lose a little weight?
Planning this as a ‘Do It Yourself’ project?
Let’s say that you achieve your goal, then what?
Do you have a system in place to support you after you have reached your goal?
- A way to prevent yo-yoing of your weight?
- A way to prevent you gaining it all back?
- A way to sustain a healthy lifestyle, effortlessly?
Our Hypnonutrition program combines the power of hypnosis with nutritional support, so that:
- You can achieve your goal of your ideal weight
- Maintain that healthy lifestyle
- Prevent mindless eating
- Establish pattern of eating the right foods at the right time
- Learn to work with your body and its needs
- The program is tailored to your needs
It is NOT a Dieting Program! It is a “LOVE MY LIFE PROGRAM”
Kome Q = a Japanese word that translates, roughly to, “Rice Abundant”
We are all souls capable of creating abundance for ourselves…
In simple terms, Akashic Records is the repository of each and every thought and deed of every living being on this planet earth. Be it good, bad or awful, the records of each living soul are stored through all times –past, present and the future.
Do you want to . . .
- Understand yourself better?
- Uncover the hidden meaning behind the events/issues in your life?
- Understand why you experience repeating patterns?
- Better understand your relationships or improve your relationships?
- Understand the growth opportunity underlying certain events in your life?
- Learn to fully step into your role as the Co-Creator of your life?
If you are looking for someone to predict the future, tell you how many kids you already have, or describe the color of your bedroom, then I am not the consultant you seek.
What I am offering you is deep, transformational Soul level healing. If that is what you are after, let us begin and come together in the space of Light and Love.
Check out all our products and services in the link below:
Not Sure Where To Start?
No matter what state your life is in, our CHANGE HOW YOU WORK WITH YOUR FEAR SO YOU CAN LEAD A FULLER AND LIGHTER LIFE. shows you how you can live your life with hope and lightness.
The truth about Hypnosis
“Hypnosis is a trance-like state in which you have heightened focus and concentration.
When you’re under hypnosis, you usually feel calm and relaxed, and are more open to suggestions.
Hypnosis can be used to help you gain control over undesired behaviors or to help you cope better with anxiety or pain. It’s important to know that although you’re more open to suggestion during hypnosis, you don’t lose control over your behavior.” Mayo Clinic
The average person has a misconception of what hypnosis is and misconceptions of what can be accomplished through hypnosis.
Hypnosis is a natural state of focused attention and the hypnotist helps guide the client into this state to make positive changes for a more fulfilling life. During hypnosis, if a suggestion, that is not appealing, is given to a person while in the hypnotic state, one of two things would happen: the person in the hypnotic state would either ignore the suggestion or would bring themselves out of the hypnotic state.
What can Hypnosis help with?
Hypnosis can be used to:
- ease pain
- combat phobias
- break bad habits, such as smoking and overeating
- weight loss and weight management
- help people cope with stress and anxiety
- fatigue, insomnia
- deal with negative emotional states (insecurity, lack of confidence…)
- and more…
Some famous people who have used hypnosis
- Albert Einstein- Access deeper depth of creativity
- Ashton Kutcher – personal development and quit smoking
- Bruce Willis – overcame stuttering