How Good Would It Feel To Finally Be Free Of Stress And Have Your Confidence Back?
I use hypnosis to help ordinary people with everyday problems. Hypnosis can be used for:
- bring more joy into your life
- to stop smoking
- lose weight
- fears (for example, public speaking)
- or anything you would like to change to make your life better….
Hypnonutrition – combination of nutrition backed with the power of hypnosis to help empower the change
- helps you strengthen your willpower to get the results you want
- lose weight with smart nutrition plans (tailored to your lifestyle)
- change your eating patterns fast and effortlessly with hypnosis added to your nutritional consultation.
With this program work at your own pace with a program tailored to your needs and lifestyle
Akashic Records will help you:
- Uncover the hidden meaning behind the events/issues in your life
- Understand why you experience repeating patterns
- Better understand your relationships or improve your relationships
- Understand the growth opportunity underlying certain events in your life
- Learn to fully step into your role as the Co-Creator of your life
- Understand yourself better
- Help you bring joy into your life
Not Sure Where To Start?
No matter what state your life is in, our CHANGE HOW YOU WORK WITH YOUR FEAR SO YOU CAN LEAD A FULLER AND LIGHTER LIFE. shows you how you can live your life with hope and lightness.
Love, Like, Share, Subscribe:
“Hypnosis is a trance-like state in which you have heightened focus and concentration.
When you’re under hypnosis, you usually feel calm and relaxed, and are more open to suggestions.
Hypnosis can be used to help you gain control over undesired behaviors or to help you cope better with anxiety or pain. It’s important to know that although you’re more open to suggestion during hypnosis, you don’t lose control over your behavior.” Mayo Clinic
The average person has a misconception of what hypnosis is and misconceptions of what can be accomplished through hypnosis.
Hypnosis is a natural state of focused attention and the hypnotist helps guide the client into this state to make positive changes for a more fulfilling life. During hypnosis, if a suggestion, that is not appealing, is given to a person while in the hypnotic state, one of two things would happen: the person in the hypnotic state would either ignore the suggestion or would bring themselves out of the hypnotic state.
Hypnosis can be used to:
- ease pain
- combat phobias
- break bad habits, such as smoking and overeating
- weight loss and weight management
- help people cope with stress and anxiety
- fatigue, insomnia
- deal with negative emotional states (insecurity, lack of confidence…)
- and more…
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965) politician used post-hypnotic suggestions in order to stay awake all night and avoid tiredness during WWII
- Sarah Ferguson has used hypnosis to deal with stress
- Steve Hooker of Australia won the 2008 Gold Medal in Pole Vaulting after his hypnotist helped him to visualize his success
- Matt Damon went on national TV and told Jay Leno that, “Using hypnosis was the greatest decision I ever made in my life”
- Beckam (soccer pro): Visited a hypnotist privately to help him to confront some of his personal issue